SHAKTIS AND BENEFITS
1. BLIND FOLD:-
• Helps in building good coordination between eyes and pineal gland.
• Helps in maintaining high concentration.
• Helps in the growth of pineal gland.
• Helps in balancing the left and right hemisphere of brain.
• Helps in reducing stress and irritation.
• Helps in building good bonding between parents and kids.
• Helps in developing sharp senses.
• Develops high speed photographic memory.
• Develops high and long term retention power.
• Develops effortless and stress free multitasking ability.
• Helps in stopping nightmares.
• Helps in developing to see realities as it is.
3. SCANNING: – Developing the ability to read the whole page at a glance and in the long run the whole book.
4. BOOK FLIPPING:- Developing the ability to read the whole book by just flipping.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Self